Sunday 2 March 2014

The Russians are coming!


Napoleonic Russian Command Stand for Black Powder. Sculpts by Perry Miniatures, painting by me, basing by Peter Harris (with HUGE thanks!). This has got to be one of my favorite all time pieces - the tree on the right hand side which Kutuzov is sat underneath is actually part of the base.




Napoleonic Russian mounted Officer for Black Powder. Mounted Officer sculpt by Perry Miniatures, the surrendering French Voltigeur is unknown (let me know if you have any idea - it's a great sculpt!) Painted and based by me.





Napoleonic Russian Mounted Officers for Black Poweder. Sculpts by Perry Miniatures, painted and based by me.
 
 
Napoleonic Russian Mounted Officer for Black Powder. Sculpt by Warlord Games, painted and based by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.