Wednesday 30 April 2014

Napoleonic Austrian 4th Hesse-Homburg Hussars

Here is the finished unit of x12 Napoleonic Austrian Hussars from the 4th Regiment, Hesse-Homburg. Sculpts are Front Rank, painted by me, basing to be done by the client. Unfortunately, two of these figures were accidently dropped and damaged just prior to being returned to the client – they were repaired and repainted to act as ‘spacers’ should the client require them, and an online order with Front Rank on a Bank Holiday Monday saw the replacement figures arrive with me first thing on the Wednesday ready for painting to replace the figures that fell foul of my clumsiness! I can’t praise Front Rank enough for their customer service and speedy delivery – this is one company that I would definitely recommend to anybody!

IMG_2086 IMG_2082 IMG_2083 IMG_2084 IMG_2085

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.